These Spinach Zucchini Fingers are incredibly easy to make and they are a fantastic way of offering your toddler antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that come from spinach. You can also replace spinach with kale and have another very nutritious solution for your little one. This is perfect and healthy grab-and-go breakfast solution.
I like to freeze them and preheat them in oven in the morning. Quick and easy. They can also make a great kids snack throughout a day. My son loves them so I hope your little one will find them as yummy as mine does.
Total Servings: 12 fingers
Prep Time: 8 min
Cook Time: 22 min
Total Time: 30 min
½ cup of frozen spinach (or fresh finely chopped)
1 small zucchini, grated
½ cup cheese, grated
½ cup whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 390 F (200 C).
- One piece of baking paper line in a 15 x 22 cm baking tin. Do it so that the base and two longest sides of the tin are covered and baking paper in hanging over the edges. This will make it easier for you to lift out once baked.
- Mix together spinach, zucchini,eggs and half of the cheese.
- Add flour and stir until well combined.
- Pour into prepared baking tin and evenly distribute the rest of the cheese on top of it.
- Bake for around 22 mins or until top is staring to get brown.
- Cut into pieces and serve.