I tried this Avocado Egg Salad at my friend’s house and I fell in love right away. It is so delicious and a touch of garlic brings it even to a higher level to me. But I do love garlic. The best part about this salad is that it is super healthy, filled with good fats from avocado and egg and super yummy. Also, no mayo is needed as avocado texture is all you need. You surely can use it but if you prefer to have a healthier choice, there is no need. Also you can add salt and pepper depending on your preferences. I found it completely unnecessary so I don’t add any. No sodium for me.
On top of it all, you can do so much with it:
- Put on the crackers or baguette and add half of cherry tomato on top of it. And here you are – your prefect appetizer or snack for guests is ready. Just as easy as this.
- Put it on a toast in the morning and your breakfast is done giving you prefect energy source to rock your day.
- Put it in the bagel with tomato and lettuce and guess what – lunch is ready. It is so yummy so I bet you will be eager to have a bite of it on your way to work 😉
So let’s get started.
Total Servings: 4-6
Prep Time: 3 mins
Cook Time: 4 mins
Total Time: 7 mins
Ingredients 1 avocado, pitted and peeled 1 soft boiled egg 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Boil the water in the high heat. Once the water is boiling add the egg and let it cook for 3.5-4 mins. It is important not to let it cook longer than 4 mins because we want soft boiled egg.
- In a small bowl mash avocado together with the egg.
- Add garlic and mix it all together.